Blog Archive

Monday, September 14, 2009

Get up again

I'm back from cuz's house.

I woke up @ 8 on Sat. Dad drove me to Aunt's house at 8.30. Was very tired as I slept at 2 the night before. About 10, Cuz came to pick me and another cuz. Went to ECP. Flied kite (it dived into the sea) and built sandcastles. Ate at HK cafe afterwards. Went back to Cuz house and played Wii. About midnight, cuz1, cuz2 and I played WiiFit. We ended up perspiring a whole lot. Slept close to 3.

Up around 10. Had brunch. Watched Home Alone and the ending of Volcano. Saw the school Crystal was studying in on the way to Aunt's house with cuz at 2. Fell asleep on the floor while watching TV. Took train home at about 5.15 as I was very very tired. In the end, after bathing I don't feel like sleeping anymore. -.-

No pictures for now. I've only got 1 anyway. Lazy to connect phone to computer. :P And.. I haven't got my parents to sign my report book..

2 comments: