
Garlic chilli!!
Today..........
Morning, Iris was under maintenance and I couldn't track what time my bus was coming!! So I took 156 and walked a longer way.. Assembly in the classroom as grounds were wet.
Was feeling so so so sleepy during Chinese. Slept when Ms Leong gave a 5 minute break. Then Chemistry. Had a test which I had no clue there was one today. Hope I pass. After Chemistry, about half the class left the room as they taught it was recess already. CME, did SS. Had my sandwich I brought from home during recess. Not very nice when it's cold.
English after recess. We didn't go to the AVA room today. Booo. So, was chatting with Colin and Gabriel. About the hots-or-not guys in Sec 3 and some dislikes. Later Elisa joined in and we started laughing at Laveen when he turned to face us. To the hall for assembly. Some cyber wellness talk. Was crammed up in the front with a bunch of other people. Argh.
410 to J8 and mrt home. Reached Serangoon Macs at about 3.30. Met Evangeline there. I saw Soon Huat! Did some work, which we eventually gave up and went back to eating the fries. Ard 1 hour later, walked around Serangoon Central. And took the bus home as I was too lazy to walk :S Around 6. Was editing my wordpress theme while my chair suddenly shook. I thought I was feeling giddy and ignored but it continued shaking. When it ended, my mom came to my room and asked if I felt anything. I went, "You felt something too!?" Aunt later called then realised it was an earthquake. Checked the net to find out it was from Sumatra.
That concludes today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment