Blog Archive

Friday, August 14, 2009

Soon, I hope.


Just realised that I wake up 5 minutes later each day. Ended up waking up at 6.25 today. Took 156 as I missed the other bus. Reached school perspiring as I was trying to catch up with Gabriel who was walking in front of me. Walk until so fast for what. Oh well, first period was free.. Because Mr Chan didn't come! Earlier this morning, Ming Zhen and I were still talking about Mr Chan not coming to school as we haven't done his homework.. Our wishes came true though hahahaha. Poa next, Mr Goh completely forgotten about the test and is giving it to us next week instead. Geography then. Failed my test. Sleep. Recess followed by English. Tiffany, Ming Zhen, some others and I were in class doing the teachers' day card thingy whereas the rest of class were at the AVA theater. MZ accidentally irritated Ms Chew and she walked over to class and scolded us for not joining the rest of the class. So.. We went down with her to the AVA room. Just awhile after we reached, it was my turn to present. So unprepared!! But still, I think my face didn't go red. Sara presented after me! When class ended, Mr Chua merely gave a warning that's all.

Went to the canteen to wait for Elisa to end her Higher Chinese. Then it happened, Ming Zhen and the moth. Went to macs when Elisa came. Ate real slowly... Then went up to the 4th floor and Elisa tried her luck to grab some toys at the machine thing (What is it called?) Changed and went to Bishan Sports Hall. We ran and walked all the way across the big grassland. VERY FAR! -Blogger decides to hang on me.-

Reached the sports hall to find that coach hasn't arrived. Thinking of the fact that he isn't coming made me happy for awhile. Then, he came at 3.30 when training ends at 5. Footworks and such. When training ended, Ms Wong told us that next Sunday we have to report to school at 7. It's earlier than school.. :(

Walked to J8 with Mz, Hm and Isabella, whom left afterwards for home. Went to the basement then to the top floor. Stayed in Popular for quite some time. 6+ we went back home. Took circle line and walked home. Had porridge for dinner. I have to wake up at 6.45 tomorrow... On a Saturday. Cousin's wedding. Followed by mom's flea market in the evening. Going shopping with my parents at Orchard tomorrow. Whee.

Doesn't it make you happy, when the people around you are? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment