Blog Archive

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Little sprinkles of care.

This post is for yesterday: 15 Aug 09


I woke up at 7.30 in the morning and went out with my family at 8. Drove to my aunt's house and we went back around 10. Reached home, used the computer for a short while and went to sleep. Alarm rang but I snoozed it 5 times before waking up at 12.50. In my sleep, I kept dreaming I was late for the outing. Bathed, had a quick bite and left house at 1.50.

So yeah, meeting time was 2 and I arrived at 2.15. :s Met Hui Ting, Hui Min, Yu Shuen, Raines, Kah Xuan, Seng Hwee and Yit Hoe at the train station. Took the train to Harbourfront and Raymund came. Walked everywhere as some of them were hungry. In the end went up to the arcade. Played a little and Keng Lin arrived. Went out and sat on the grass patch and suddenly someone spotted an earthworm. The boys tried pulling it out but it snapped in the end. Took pictures and sorts. Then Yu Shuen and Raines left while Leroy, Joel, Matthaeus and Taufikq arrived. Stoned outside the arcade for awhile and Yit Hoe and Raymund went home. Took train to City Hall. Walked to Suntec and had our dinner at some Jap restaurant that had free refill of icecreams and drinks. After that went up to the fountain of wealth and took pictures.Went to the arcade @ Suntec and there was this machine that lets you feel how is it like to be in a coaster or thrilling ride. So Hui Min, Keng Lin and I sat it. Came out with a sore ass. Went to the arcade and they played the basketball game so many times I lost count. About 10+ by then. Walked all the way back to Cityhall station and it was 11 by then. Took the Marina Bay before the train bounced back. Dropped at Amk and took the bus home.

To view the rest of the pictures, here's the link: Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment