Blog Archive

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Let's get started.

Now, I'm using the phone blogging @ Huimin's house while waiting for her to get ready. Shall update on what happened during the past few days.

Thursday.
I received news that I failed my F&N. 39/100, great. Had the best physics test ever. Dislike poa now. Had the worst detention of my life!!

Friday.
Begged dad to fetch me to school as I didn't want to be late again. Had Maths test for the first lesson. I hope I pass... Poa next, very boring. Followed by sleeping during geography. After recess has English. Ava room again! Went to Bishan sports hall for badminton. A lot of footwork. Plus physical was tiring ttm. Miss You gave a very long lecture.

Went to J8 with Huimin, Ming Zhen and Elisa. We stayed in More Than Words for almost 1 hour.


As for today...
I woke up at 10.30. Around 11.30, took cab to Comcentre with mom. Had massage. Walked to Heeren next. Ate at Fish and Co. walked a long distance before taking a cab home as we were too tired.

Reached home, bathed and hurriedly left house. Took train to Hougang. Went to Popular. Bought a pencil box. It's literally a box. Took bus back to her house. So I'm at her house now reading Chicken Soup. We're meeting Ming Zhen later.

-To be continued. -

Ate dinner at her house. Left at 7, took bus to Amk Hub. Ming Zhen came. Walked around in search of teachers' day presents but found nothing to buy. Bought a leather ring w Ming Zhen. Went to the arcade next. Followed by NTUC. Bought 2 boxes of chocolates and went home. Homed @ 10.40 I think. Tired. [11.32pm]

I HAVE TO START SAVING MONEY!!!! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment