Credits to deviantart.
I woke up 5 minutes late. Was late to school by 5 minutes.. How crucial can 5 minutes get.
Shouldn't have came today because the test was being postponed. I came for the sake of it. Stayed in school feeling sticky and sweaty. Went home after school and secretly switched on the air con for a while.
Shit ass Wednesday....
I can't wait for Friday. Even though there's badminton. But I can't wait.
P.s/ If you want to die so much, just jump off the building or stab yourself whatsoever. It's no use saying that you are going to die or that you want to die because you won't from saying all that. If you were to say anything regarding about yourself wanting to die, kindly go to the trouble of creating a new conversation without me inside. You people have no idea how irritating it is to see that again and again. It won't help by saying. So if you can't do it, PLEASE don't say it. If you want to kill yourself because of the stuffs you can't handle, that's very stupid of you. Do you think it's worth it? You know the answer yourself.

No comments:
Post a Comment