Blog Archive

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Come Back When You're Gone

P.s/ A pict of what my friends got me. Hee.
Cutting the cake...?
Pic 1: Ming Zhen, Jocelyn and Isabella singing.
Pic 2: Hui Min dancing to the music.
Hui Ting's uncle's house is sooo cool. He even has ddr at home!

Alright, enough of the pictures.

I woke up at 5.45 on the dot this morning. I was shocked that I managed to wake up on time as I slept at 12.30 the previous night. Washed up and prepared and left house at around 6.25. Went to fetch Hui Min and Ming Zhen before going to school. (Daddy was driving) We reached the school pretty early. School wasn't even opened. 7+, sat the chartered bus to East Coast Park.

I saw korkor's friend, my cousin, mummy's friend and plenty of dogs of different sizes there. Singapore is small.

Basically for the 5km, I was walking with Jacelyn. Took about 1 hour? Heh. Met up with the rest at the assembly point. Sat at the food village for awhile. Then, Elisa, Hui Min, Ming Zhen, Jocelyn, Isabella and I took 401 to Parkway Parade. We met Hui Ting there! Bought Pastamania takeaway before heading to Hui Ting's uncle's place. Shortly after we reached, Choon Seng, Jin Guo and the Sec 2 guy (I can't recall his name all of a sudden) came. For a while only though. Played DDR, listened to them screamed into the microphones.. Had the birthday cake and Elisa left shortly after that too. Followed by Isabella. Around 3.30, the rest of us left too. Took 22 home with Jocelyn. Lucky I reached home before it started raining.

Bathed and I left the house with my parents. Went Hougang to take my IC photo again as yesterday's was ugly. I had hiccups when the uncle was about to take the photo. So... Went to eat roti prata before going back. Bought some pens before going back to collect the photo. Went to my aunty's place next. Left around 7+ and my hiccups came back. Drove home, had dinner that's all.

I am so tired I could just sleep now and wake up tomorrow. Anyway, thanks everyone for today :)

P.s// Disappointed!!! With *

No comments:

Post a Comment