So today.. I woke up pretty early but laziness got the better of me and I took my time getting ready. Left house at about 6.50 and Casey texted me saying that she saw me at the bus stop! I was 2 minutes late. Late for 3 out of 4 days that I have been to school this week. First 2 periods was Maths.. Circles and more circles. O-O Poa next. Choon Siew wasn't here today. Sat with Sara instead. 1 period passed by quickly. 2 periods of Geography. Mr Ow(?) or whatever was absent!! But he still had work prepared for us. Struggled to keep awake and finally fell asleep after I completed the work.
Recess, went down and got Milo and came back up. Finished up my Poa homework. 2 you-tube periods as what the others call, watching some video about free hugs campaign. Basically, I was texting Casey throughout school. When bell rang, went down met with Casey and we walked to J8. Settled at Mos Burgers for soup and walked back to the back of school.. Saw Gabriel & Co. at the bus stop making tons of noise. Walked to the bus stop at the back of school and saw Col, Weijian, Daryl and Charles. Took 13 to the next stop and alighted and took 153 to Serangoon. Walked to her house which was hell far. Slacked at the tiny playground downstairs her apartment for awhile before going up for lunch.
Candid -.-
This was what we had for lunch. The bowl was quite filled up and we actually managed to finish it up seeing that we had soup earlier. Haha! We did not finish the nuggets though.
This was also what we had. -.- Mine became diluted coke, ice overload!Did I mention that her place is awesome! She had a stairway to the 2nd storey where her room was. Damn cool! So messed around with her piano and left her place at about 3.50 or so. Took me 20 minutes to get home on foot. Shall ride my bike there in the future. Now I'm home with nothing to do. That's all!
No comments:
Post a Comment