Ant point's of view: "I crawled out from underneath the fan when it moved and walked towards the mini couch. Then Gillian realised my presense and sprayed me with something. I ran towards the couch to seek shelter until Gillian lifted the foot of the couch and killed me underneath."
My point of view: "I moved the fan and out came a damn big ant. I sprayed it with the deoderant as it was the only thing I can find. It went towards the couch. Killed it under the foot of the couch. It even made a crack sound. So disgusting. The sound kept haunting me. Hoping that it's family wouldn't come look for me."

Wasn't late for school today. The sun is scorching hot and the weather is very humid. :S Had F&N, English and Physics before recess. Slept a little before recess. After recess had POA, Maths and CME/Ss. Thank goodness for the Daiso fan or I think I would have died from the heat. -.- Anw, after school, skipped Social Studies remedial with Choon Siew. Went to the library to "cool down". Read some dog magazines. Wanted to pay my library fine of $11 but they just don't accept the new ezlink cards. Arghhh damn you. Went to NTUC next as she wanted to get something. Coincidentally saw Melanie at basement. Took train back to Serangoon while she took the bus to somewhere else. Off to settle my lunch, bathe and complete all the homework on hand. And I mean it! (See this Tim.) By then it'll be night time, televisionnnn!
P.S Early dismissal @ 12.30 tomorrow! YAY!
:||||
No comments:
Post a Comment