The usual drill again today. Except the fact that Casey and I both overslept. Weren't late for school though. Was walking up to class and passed by Mr Ko who casually remarked, "Wow, you're actually punctual." Sarcasm much. Had 3 periods of F&N which started with a quiz on vitamins. Went up to the computer lab to continue with our coursework. After that was Chinese, ugh, she'd better not fail me!! Bad cheater, bad cheater. Physics next. Didn't know what Mr Gan did. Oh, he drew a microscope thing looking at smoke particles? Next recess, bought packet rice up to eat. For once, I couldn't finish. Social Studies next. Tamil tigers are actually tigers! -.- Laid my head on the table as I was feeling bored. People infront playing with clay and sorts. Fell asleep and didn't even know class ended until Ming Zhen woke me up when almost everyone has left. The tables were weirdly arranged with 4 tables in the center of the class while the rest are in pairs. After poa, went to canteen for a drink and snacks. We had our 2nd Maths remedial of the year as Hui Ting claimed. Around 3, Choon Siew and I went down to meet Younice. Halfway through separated from Younice. We took 58 back to our own house. Just as I was alighting, IT RAINED. Not any casual rain, but a quite heavy one. Called my maid and took another bus. Times flies, it's Friday tomorrow!
Realised I have an essay for today mm.
adidas ultra boost
ReplyDeleteadidas stan smith women
timberland outlet
adidas tubular
yeezy shoes
michael kors outlet
chrome hearts online
nike air max95
nike air force 1 low
yeezy sneakers