It's like an unknown virus that spreads all round.
Dad drove me to J8 in the morning and I walked to school myself. For a start, I was really really really early. Maths for the first 2 periods on circles. Boring chapter. In fact, Maths is boring itself. P.E next, took height and weight and went up to play badminton. Social Studies next and then recess. After recess was Chemistry. Damn boring too. Then 2 periods of Chinese. Was pestering Leroy about who he likes. Did some switching of seats during Poa and dismissed. To sum it up, about 8 people were absent today. Get well soon!! After school, Choon Siew, Sok Yee and I went to the canteen for lunch. Freaking hungry. Awhile later Ming Zhen came. About 2.30 we went up to the humanities room for the DISC workshop we've missed last term. Nothing exciting about it. Ming Zhen and Choon Siew got I, I got S while Sok Yee got C. Released at about 5.30. Choon Siew and I took 58 home. Saw Melanie and Corrina's mom along the way home. Home sweet home ~
adidas ultra boost
ReplyDeleteadidas stan smith women
timberland outlet
adidas tubular
yeezy shoes
michael kors outlet
chrome hearts online
nike air max95
nike air force 1 low
yeezy sneakers