I was late for school together with Casey today! She woke up late. :( Anyway, ran 3 rounds of the parade square and went back to class. Had 3 periods of F&N at the computer lab. Very very very cold. Went back to class for Chinese. From next week I'm in Ms Leong's class already! Yay. But, from class 3 I was demoted to class 5. -.- Had a stupid test during Chinese. 100% sure that I'll fail it because I did like only 7 questions out of the so many. And I had nothing to copy! Slept after I was done. Had test during Physics too. I kept dozing off. Irritating. Did 3 questions and fell asleep. No idea how to do the rest anyway. FAIL. Recess, bought food.
Had Social Studies after recess. Yet again, another test. I hope I passed :S because I actually wrote a page long! Had group work as Mr Ko's class was under inspection by Mdm Yong and she didn't want him to "teach". So, Sara drew this on my wrist. Looks cool if it's a tattoo or something. Some stuffs happened during Social Studies. Cheer up ^^
After Social Studies was Poa. Bloody boring like hell please. Gabriel had a new "mole" on his face as he was sleeping and Mr Goh poked his face with the whiteboard marker. After school, went to Bishan library with Choon Siew. Not to study but, 1) she wanted to return her book, 2) the weather's a bitch, 3) air con!! Stayed inside the library for about 3/4 an hour, till about 2.45. Read some dog-ears magazines. Left and went to J8. Walked about and about. Went to NTUC twice as she wanted to get those minty chocolates and she got 2 packs of it. About 4+ or so, I'm not sure, waited for 58 for a very long time in the sun. Homed afterwards.
Tsktsk, Friday tomorrow. I can sleep during Geography, AGAIN! Or maybe do some other stuffs beside sleeping :P
Someone, _|_ No words can describe.

huarache shoes
ReplyDeleteadidas superstar
nike air zoom
links of london sale
nike roshe one
air max 90
salomon speedcross
nike dunks
michael kors outlet online
longchamp handbags