Blog Archive

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Heart felt thoughts,

Hey Tim, LOOK!
(Mon)`15th June, woke up at about 12 and went out with my brother and dad to Orchard. Went to Paragon first as my brother wanted to get something. Then walked around and had lunch at Wisma. Then went back home around 4, and mapled all the way. -.-

(Tue)`16th June, dragged myself up at 12 and left house hurriedly at 12.45 thinking that today's teacher in charge for badminton is Ms Tew. Turned out it wasn't. Training was slack but still, went back home with aches and a swollen toe.

(Wed)`17th June, got up rather early. Went out with my mom and dad to SGH for my mom's checkup.

(Thu)`18th June, woke up at 12 again and dad fetched me to school for badminton. Training was worse than the one on Tuesday, totally freestyle. Walked to J8 with Casey and I bought something to eat and took the Circle Line home.

(Fri)`19th June, I stayed home!

(Sat)`20th June, I was supposed to wake up at 10. But had Cynthia to call me before I officially woke up. -.- About 1, Cynthia came to my house. We went down to play badminton and then came back to bathe. About 4+, went down and took 105 to Orchard. Went to Shaw House and smugged KFC into the cinema. Caught Ghost of Girlfriends Past. After that, walked to Tanglin Mall. About 7.30, settled down at McDonalds and played with her PSP. She wasn't feeling well so she went home. Not long after, I took 105 home too. Tiring day.

(Today)`21th June, [re-edited]. Woke up around 2 as my cousin and her family came over. Left house at 7 with my parents to Bugis. Shopped around, got 3 tops and ate at a Japanese restaurant. Went back at 10. Went on maple and had crazy ss sessions. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment