
Bummer.So yeah, I went out to meet Emily at Vivo on Saturday. Reached around 6pm+. Went to dine at Pastamania and walked here and there till around 10 and I took the train back to Serangoon and took another bus home.
On Sunday, woke up at about 1 and left home at 2 with my parents. Picked up my cousin and went to York Hotel for high tea. Had my breakfast+lunch there, real bloated. Went to Expo next. Got some books and brought my cousin home and went back. Left for Chomp Chomp around 9 and back home.
Today, wanted to wake up at 9 but I woke up at 10 instead. Reason being, I stayed up till 3.30am just to compete with a monk to see who can stay up longer. Tim you noob. :) Left house at about 11 and it was pouring. Met Emily almost close to 12, again at Vivo. -.- Caught Ramen Girl at 12 and went for lunch. Window-shopped awhile, while she got some clothes for herself. Went to Cheers before leaving and took the train home at about 4.15 or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment