The holidays are here! :)Apart from that, there are still 4 days of badminton training and Home Econ supplementary. Well, last day of school had been great even though I couldn't sleep again last night thus having a very sleepy morning.
For the first 5 periods, Jocelyn, Chung An, Sharmeel, Colin, Tiffany, Sara, Mr Chan and I were all playing Taboo. And it was helluva funny. Had my usual packet of Milo during recess and there's POA. Did part of our homework in class and left at 12.30.
Walked to Bishan Mrt with Choon Siew and left. She went to Amk while I went to Woodlands to look for Kelly :) We forgotten to take pictures though. Walked around and she watched me eat Yoshinoya. Left for home at about 3.30 and train-ed down to Bishan and switched to the circle line. It is so huge but there was not much people. Alighted at Serangoon and walked home. Took a nap at 5.30 and just woke up at 7.30. Hmm..
fitflops clearance
ReplyDeleteクロムハーツ
longchamp outlet
lacoste
christian louboutin shoes
fitflops
kobe shoes
adidas superstar
nike huarache
timberland uk