It has been a while isn't it.Well... Yesterday, it was pouring heavily in the morning so my dad brought me to school. Mr Ko wasn't in school so we had CME free in class whereas about a quarter of them went off to slack in the library. After CME was POA. Jellyfish didn't came to school. :( So Laveen sat beside me. Lesson was so tiring and boring that no one bothered to participate in answering the questions. The moment Mr Goh stepped out of class to get something, everyone's head was on the table instantly. Team spirit yeah. Haha. So after POA was English I guess. Mr Chua showed us videos from Youtube (as usual) on Susan Boyle which we have already seen on Monday. And Gabriel ate my Corntos as if it was his. Nevermind. Had a short summary test on Pompeii or something. Recess and then Physics. Mr Gan sort of went to report on Elisa for disrupting the class when she did nothing and 2 of our OMs went to escort her down to the G.O. Hahaha. She was hell pissed. After Physics was Home Econs. Went to the instructional room again. Researched on some stuffs and Chung An was giving massages to the boys and even on their foot. -.- And so, after school, Elisa and I went to the back of school and took 88 to Amk. She went off and I took 133 home. Surprisingly, I reached home at an astounding 2.30pm. Used the computer for awhile and I went to watch TV, which I fell asleep at 4.30 and slept on till 7.30.
K, today, missed my usual bus and took another bus. Met Ming Zhen and walked to school. The weather today is so terribly hot unlike yesterday. During Chinese, went through the test that we had last week and read newspapers. For Maths, Mr Chan wasn't here today so a group of us went to the library to chill. Was reading the Readers' Digest and a magazine with Chung An. Delayed ourselves and went back to class for English late. Slept my way throughout Social Studies too as Mr Ko wasn't here. 10 to 10.45, it was great. Went to buy some food to eat as I was simply too hungry and went up. During Chemistry, went through some MCQs and had a test. Damn, I forgotten my brackets. :( After Chemistry we had PCCG and Ms Kim came to relief Mr Ko. Did some stupid thing on the pastoral care worksheet. When school ended, went to the staff room to look for Mrs Foo with Elisa and Yu Shuen. Elisa went home whereas Yu Shuen and I went to the library to get some books. Then went to J8 as she wanted to get some stuff at Popular and went home. Shagggggg.
timberland shoes
ReplyDeleteyeezy boost 350
nike huaraches
jordan shoes
nike polo
longchamp le pliage
air yeezy
cheap jordans
adidas stan smith
speedcross