In the morning, it was a teeny bit of cooling but once I reached school, it was terribly hot. Had 4 free periods straight. Chinese teacher wasn't here and Mr Chan was down with flu. Physics for 1 period and recess. Saw Mr Goh going around catching tons of people. After recess had his POA lesson. Answered questions and scribbled some stuffs. Left his class about 30 minutes after the bell has rang. Chung An and I went to the basket ball court to meet Elisa, Lim Yang, Marcus and some others. About 2 or so, Elisa, Choon Siew, Chung An, Khai Ting and I went back to class. Waited in class and Mr Ko came in after awhile. They chatted and talked and blabbered. Laid my head on the table and I fell asleep. Woke up at 3.45 to find that I slept for quite some time and they're all leaving. Locked the classroom door and went down with Yu Shuen. Chatted with Mdm Ong and Mr Goh for awhile and went to catch up with Choon Siew and Khai Ting. Then waited for a very long time for bus 58 with Choon Siew. Walked home after that.
timberland shoes
ReplyDeleteyeezy boost 350
nike huaraches
jordan shoes
nike polo
longchamp le pliage
air yeezy
cheap jordans
adidas stan smith
speedcross