Thursday, April 09, 2009
Feel it with your heart.
I woke up late today! It was all my maid's fault! Firstly, I supposed she woke up late that's why she was in a rush in leaving the room thus she knocked the fan down which made a very loud noise that woke me up. Secondly, I heard her footsteps walking to the wall clock beside me. And I think she moved the time backwards. And when she came to wake me up, the clock was 6.15 while my phone was 6.35. Woke my daddy up and he brought me to school. Had P.E for first lesson. Ran 2.4km and perspired like nobody's business. Lucky I passed but wasn't that good though. After that was POA. Was teaching Chung An about Trading, P&L and he came up with a song to memorise it. -.- Social Studies next. Nothing much. During recess, celebrated Jasmine's birthday. The cake was nice! Went to the needle work room next for Home Econs. After 3 periods of H.E, went for POA again and did the Trading, P&L test. It was a disaster, no one in class had the same answer as each other! :( When school ended, went to the library with Ming Zhen and Raines. Borrowed a book. Went to grab a bite with Raines and went home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment