
School was a breeze today. We didn't study much except for Maths. First 2 periods was Chinese. Spent it talking to Charmaine. Then 2 periods of Maths doing work and 1 period of Physics. Then after recess, had 1 period of POA. Mr Goh didn't teach us today, instead we did a reflection of POA. Then went back to our homeroom for spring cleaning. Everyone was practically lazing around sitting on desks and chairs. Finally got back our report books. Failed my Maths and Combined Humanities. By 2 marks! :( Other than that, still rather pleased with my results. After school went to have dessert with Ming Zhen and Hui Min. Around 3.30, Ming Zhen went off. Hui Min and I went to Prime then Amk Mcdonald. Li Ching, or should I say Meki as I'm not used it, came over to look for me for awhile. After that we all went our separate ways home. Yay, finally relieved from the stress of waking up early every morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment