Blog Archive

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I struggled as I got out of bed this morning at 6.10. I was so bloody tired the night before that even 4 alarm clocks have failed to wake me up. Hui Min, Ming Zhen and I arrived early in school today. Sadly there was no sock check today as Mr Goh said so yesterday. I even wore a pair of socks that I wanted him to dispose of. -.- Had P.E first, ran round the school and played floor ball. It was much more fun than captain's ball. After P.E, went for POA. Then 2 periods of Social Studies.
Mr. Ko was being caught on candid camera! Him and the Chinese New Year decoration that he uses to wake people up. Picture above was taken by SHM :) Went to change and went down for recess.
This was the amount of seaweed we (Me, Hui Min, CharmaineS) ate during recess! Exaggerating much but it was very nice. After recess, went up to the computer lab for Home Econ, once again Miss Tan got very mad~ Blah blah blah. After that, had another period of POA and dismissed. Went to the canteen for lunch and went home.

1 comment: