I woke up at 10 today and went out with my dad and brother at 10.30. Went to the Yishun columbarium to burn stuffs for my gramps. There, I sweated like a dog, teared like a baby and smelled like shit. All thanks to the floating ashes and smoke. Left there at about 12.30 and went for lunch at North Point. Drove home and bathed. Thank goodness the smell is gone. Once again, unable to go to Housefly's place today since our time schedule really clashes a lot. See you on 12th!
}Reedited.
Took my ear stud out as it was feeling itchy but I couldn't seem to get it back in anymore! The feeling was horrible.. Decided to close it for the meanwhile.
I will always remember you, Claudia. :')
hogan outlet
ReplyDeletejordan retro
james harden shoes
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet
nike zoom
adidas yeezy boost
timberland outlet
true religion jeans
hermes belt