Blog Archive

Saturday, March 21, 2009

All worthwhile.

Today was a fun day. I was woken up at 11 by my mom. Bathed and whatever and left house at around 2.30. I was late :P Met up with Ming Zhen and Hui Min. It was 3+ by then when I arrived. Took the train down to Harbourfront. Went Vivo. Went to CandyEmpire for jelly beans. Then to the food court as they have not eaten. After that, shopped around and saw Charmaine & co. Then carried on walking till about 7 and we settled at Starbucks. Stayed there till about 9. Walked around and went to the arcade to play. Ming Zhen and her DDR. :) Left Vivo at about 10 and took the train back to Amk. Then took 133 home. By the time I was home it was already 11.15. God, my mom sure was mad. I was supposed to reach home by 9.30. :X Well all in all, today had been a terrific day.

1 comment: