Happy Birthday little housefly, Chew Min! :D -Bzzz-
Went to school, had Maths, POA - A test which I scored 20Half/25, Chem, recess then Physics at the Library assuming that Mr Gan doesn't want to teach us and having Maggie Mee to relief us for that 2 periods was a blast. Got to see some ignorant secondary 1s too. Followed by last 2 periods of Home Economics. After school went to J8 with Hui Min, Charmaine and Ming Zhen. Bought snow ice and walked back to school. Had badminton and left school at about 6.15. Badminton was awesome, for once I had fun and not aches. Went to bubble tea shop to snack and took 58 home. Reached home at about 7.30. Argh, CIP tomorrow. :( What have I done!
patriots jerseys
ReplyDeletelongchamp online shop
kobe bryant shoes
michael kors outlet
real jordans
jordan shoes
fitflops sale clearance
kobe 9
nike huarache
nike huarache