
Shaped seaweed. :X
The gay film shown while awaiting the fire drill.
To start off, I had a terrible stomach ache this morning. Must be due to the inedible cookies I had yesterday. So dad brought me to school. Had Chinese for first lesson and was complimented as I did my work. :) Maths for 2 periods but the second period was used up by the fire drill. Physics and then recess. Went to collect the stuff we bought. Had POA for 2 more periods and dismissed. Went to J8 with Ming Zhen and Sok Yee. Ate at food court. Went to Popular and bought my folder. Went to library to slack awhile then I went home. Left my bag home and went down to Zhong Hua. After the game was over, went back to school. Had a drink at the bubble tea store and went home.Thanks to :
Charmaine for the card and cupcakes.
Kirene for the cupcake.
Hui Min for that pack of candies.
Charmaine Lew for your burnt cookies.
Keng Lin and Raines for the note and sweets.
Hui Ting for the card.
Bin Bin for the choc on a stick.
Nicolette for the lollipop.
Claudia for the lollipop.
Lastly, Ming Zhen for the pack of seaweeds. :)
michael kors outlet
ReplyDeletekobe basketball shoes
michael kors handbags
adidas tubular UK
jordan shoes
kobe sneakers
true religion
yeezy boost 350
nike air force 1
adidas ultra boost