Reached Bishan early today again, went to Macs to buy breakfast for Charmaine Lew and Hui Min. Saw Jonathan & co. again. Mac freaks. Walked to school with the usuals. Had Chinese, Maths - Had a Maths test which I scribbled anyhow, Physics - Again a test which I completed in 8 minutes and went to sleep. Recess then 2 periods of POA and dismissal! Bought rice from school and went to 7-11 with Hui Min, Tiffany and Isabella. Then went back school, waited for nothing as Tiffany wasn't allowed to tag along. Took 58 to Zhong Hua with Tiffany. I went in to look for the Badminton girls and she went back. Matches started since 2.45 till 5.30. Kr, kiss my ass man, you're no big deal. Saw Peng Liang and Wan Hua there too. Took the school bus back to school, they changed and Hui Min, Isabella and I went to Mos for dinner. Walked around, and met up with Choon Seng and Jin Guo. Went to see the Huang Jing Lun autographing session. Then went to Häagen Daz and Jin Guo treated ice cream! :)

The irksome yet yummy Häagen Daz ice cream.

He Wei Jian,

He Wei Jian, Huang Jing Lun and Li Teng.

Same as above.
Walked around and Isabella left. Talked awhile and went back at about 9pm.
patriots jerseys
ReplyDeletelongchamp online shop
kobe bryant shoes
michael kors outlet
real jordans
jordan shoes
fitflops sale clearance
kobe 9
nike huarache
nike huarache