Just a quick post before I rush off to pack my stuffs and go to bed. Shall put up the rest of the pictures tomorrow as blogger is making a fool out of me.Took 88 to school with Hui Min today morning. The floor was wet so we went to class. Had P.E for the first lesson and English next. It was slack all the way though. Recess then Home Economics. Made fruit tarts which we didn't learnt to do so before. Had a little problem doing the custard so I had to run to the tuck shop to get packets of milk which I had forgotten to pay. :X Then POA for one period and we were dismissed. Hui Min and I went to Kirene's house together with Kirene of course. Stayed there from 3+ till 7. Made cupcakes and awfully sugared cookies. When we left Kirene's house, we went to Amk Hub. About 8+, went to Hui Min's house to do up the V-day stuffs. Such warm hospitality ^^. Wanted to leave at 9 but kept dragging the time till I left at 10.15 instead. Waited for the bus hell long and reached home at 11. Just finished bathing and now givng a quick post. Off to bed for now.
michael kors outlet
ReplyDeletekobe basketball shoes
michael kors handbags
adidas tubular UK
jordan shoes
kobe sneakers
true religion
yeezy boost 350
nike air force 1
adidas ultra boost