I hate Chinese, I hate Chinese, I hate Chinese.
I hate Maths, I hate Maths, I hate Maths.
And how unfortunate I got picked to be the Maths rep randomly. How embarrassing, a Maths rep that FAILS Maths. Zzzzz.
Enough of that. Met Ming Zhen at bus stop and walked to school together. Had Chinese, SS, Maths, recess, SS and lastly the long awaited assembly. Tried my very very very best not to fall asleep but failed to do so. Kept dozing off. After school, walked to J8 with Ming Zhen, Hui Min, Sok Yee and Shawna. Ate at Macdonalds. After that Ming Zhen, Sok Yee and Shawna left. Hui Min and I went to CitruSox. Both of us got 2 socks each. Then we both got a top at Cotton On. Had a drink at Coffee Bean and left J8 and 5.30. Reached home and waited for my brother till 7. Then left house and went down to Gabriel's place. Then to Jonathan's and then Xun Man's. -_- I saw the wrong block numbers for their houses. Then Brother dropped me off at J8 and I waited for dad to come. Got my stationery and went home; 9.30. Watched TV and bathed and now using the computer. P.E tomorrow, H.E tomorrow, pamphlets tomorrow..
kobe basketball shoes
ReplyDeletelacoste outlet
adidas neo online shop
nike air force
ultra boost
nmd adidas store
true religion jeans
air jordan shoes
jordan shoes
true religion uk