Blog Archive

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Come to realise that school had been a bore for these few days with all the 2E5 students being separated into 5 different classes. Not only me, but many people feel that way too. Not to be mean but 3E3 is a boring class. That's excluding the girls. To this class, it's all books and such. No play at all. -.-
Went to school myself today and had P.E for first period. Height and weight. Then had 3 periods of English. Did some comprehension exercise on a octopus and scorpion fish. Recess then Home Economics. Paired up with Elisa and we baked cupcakes. (: Then had POA, all about words words and more words. Left school and took bus to J8 with Hui Min. Bought a cheese hot dog and clam chowder soup. Walked around and left there at about 5. Took 58 back and walked home. Chinese test tomorrow and I am not prepared. Dental appointment tomorrow and I will have to miss Badminton training which I was mentally preparing to go. Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment