Woke up at 11. Used computer till 1. Left house and met Eliz at Toa Payoh Hub. The usual, I was late. -_- So sorry for making you buy a drink everytime I'm late. Then, headed to Dhoby Ghaut. Brought her to PC Bunk as she has never been there before. -.- Saw Nicole Yau and Hui Ting. Lol, sucker at Daytona. :X Then went back to Plaza Sing. Went to arcade above and saw Nicole and Hui Ting again. Played games with them. Awhile later, we left as I was starving. Ate at KFC. Had 2 piece chicken, so full please. After that, train-ed to Bugis. Walked to Bugis street. Went to find Crystal and her mom. Tsk tsk. Then about don't know what time, went back to Bugis Junction. Walk around and bought bubble tea and popiah for Eliz before we took the train back to Toa Payoh. This round my bus came on time. -.- Reached home at 8.How sad, today's the last day of the year 2008. So many memories to be kept. The splendid outings I had with my classmates, the trouble we got into with the DM and the police. All weren't forgotten. Getting to know all of you is the best thing that I can ever have. Even though we're being separated, hope we'll still go out soon together. :) Study hard!
As for the wonderful maple buds I made friends with so close. Tim, Eliz, Crystal and Alvin.
For Tim, hope that this hiatus for you will do you good. Don't forget to study hard and grant your mom's wish. And you once said, you would forget a person for a friend. Even though it's hard, I know you can do it. Don't disappoint me ok. It's her loss. As for your 3 little angels. They will be safe with me. :D
For Eliz, muahahaha. To tell you the truth, he knows of it already. In fact, many of us do. We sensed it long ago. :) There are much better guys than that person. I'll support your wish no matter what! We're just a phone call away. :D
Hmm, Crystal. Knowing that you coming to visit this blog is pretty much impossible. Just want to tell you that you've been a great friend and it has been my pleasure knowing you. "We are the nuns, our finger it burns!" :D All the best in whatever you do. Study hard! No skipping of school. :)
As for Alvin. Sorry to hear about your family problem. Glad that's it getting better. Study hard too. :)
What a long and naggy post. So sad that this year is coming to an end just like that. 1 year more to reunite with my maple buds. :C It will be a long long wait... New year, new start. There are some things that which I have to think about. Hope it'll be over soon.
adidas tubular x
ReplyDeletehogan outlet online
michael kors outlet
nike roshe run
yeezy boost
air max
adidas nmd runner
michael kors factory outlet
michael kors handbags
adidas neo