


Got up late this morning about 12? Tried calling NDC a lot of times but no answer. At about 2.30 I called and the nurse picked up. Made an appointment and she wants me to go down immediately, so the plan out with Hui Min was cancelled. Left house with my maid at 3 and walked to the mrt. Stopped at Outram Park and waited for 20 minutes. Doc took the dropped brace out and said my tooth was too small. -.- Had 2 bulges of cement put at my hind tooth. Took mrt back to Serangoon and I saw a housefly in the train.. Was feeling to walk home so I took the bus back. Saw PeiXian walking home. :) Collecting my new set of spectacles tomorrow!
adidas nmd
ReplyDeletenike air huarache
air jordan retro
air max 95
nmd r1
air jordan
roshe run
atlanta falcons jersey
retro jordans
longchamp