Blog Archive

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Starting time: 11.26PM
Name: Gillian
Sister:
Brother: 1
Shoe size: 3 or 4
Height: 15x. I know I'm short.
Where do you live: Singapore
Favorite drink: A lot.
Favorite breakfast:
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes.
Do you smile often?: Think so.
Are your toenails painted?: No.
Whose bed other than yours would you want to sleep in?: Only mine.
What color shirt are you wearing now?: White.
What were you doing at 7 pm?: Having dinner.
Are you a friendly person?: Okok.
Do you have any pets?: Used to.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?:
Do you sleep with the TV on?: All the time. -.-
What are you doing right now?: Breathing.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yes.
Are you too forgiving?: It depends.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Both.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Don't know.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: All my friends.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?:
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes. Zzz.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Suppress it in myself.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Half of each.
Are you confident?: Half half.
5 things you did 10 years ago:
1) Grew up.
2) Became wiser.
3) How can I remember.
4)
5)
5 things on my to-do list today:
1) It's already so late, what else, sleep.
2) Charge my handphone.
3) Shut down my computer.
4) Download songs.
5) Brush teeth?
5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1) Pamper my parents.
2) Get a new house.
3) Donate to the charity.
4) Deposit leftovers in bank.
5) Wish I had more.
5 of my bad habits:
1) Er, falling asleep while watching the TV.
2) Don't like to study.
3) Lazy.
4) Like skipping badminton.
5) Misplace stuffs.
5 jobs I've had:
1) Flyers.
2) Collecting newspapers. (CIP)
3) Learning as a student.
4) Can't remember.
5)
WHO MUST DO THIS NO MATTER WHAT:
1) Do at your own will.
2)
3)
4)
5)
End time: 11.35PM

No comments:

Post a Comment