
HuiMin and I. :)Very very very tiring day today. Miserable too, since I can't stop sniffing the god-damn nose of mine. I would have missed badminton today if it wasn't for Hui Min's call at about 8.15. So luckily she called or I would have overslept. :) Daddy drove me to Bishan mrt. Went to return my overdued library books and met Hui Min at the interchange. We walked to school together and saw Daddy and his collegues at the coffee shop having breakfast. Haha. Walked into school and saw Elisa and Claudia. Our class tee passed the test! :x Had training, not bad, not very tiring today. :D Just as I like it. Played matches. Stupid Ming Zhen never come!
After training ended, bought BBT and took bus 58 to Lor Chuan and changed to 135 so I needn't walk that far. Watched TV while having noodles, bathed and left home. Met Ying Ying and Hui Min at AMK mrt. All of us were late. Lol. Mrt-ed to Bugis. Walked around and went to Bugis street. Bought a similar tee with Hui Min just that the design is a lil' different. Went back to Bugis junction at about 6+. Had a terrible tummyache. Went to food court while they ate. Went to the fountain there and something seriously stupid happened to me. Me and Hui Min went into the center of the splashing fountain. I desperately want to get out so I ran out while the water was making a round. UNFORTUNATELY, the damned fountain wanted to make a fool out of me and make a U-TURN just as I was running. So, I was wet. Yeah, wearing a white shirt. -.- Ran to the toilet and I was shivering like hell. Changed into the shirt I bought. Then it was 8+ already. Took mrt back to AMK while Ying Ying left at Bishan. 9pm by then. Walked to AMK central with Hui Min as she wanted to get a bottle of deodarant. Walked back to AMK hub and took 135 home. Reached home at 9.55. Watched TV and went to bathe and now using the computer. :) Tomorrow is the day for me to sleep through the whole day! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment