
Had maths paper 2 today. I'm not very sure whether it's easy or difficult. But I doubt that I'll pass. Dismissed at around 10.15. Went to the bubble tea shop and Charmaine bought stuff to eat. Ate at the playground. After that Shawna left. We went to J8's basement to get some stuffs and headed to 205 playground. The boys weren't there yet so played crocodile with Charmaine, Hui Min and Ming Zhen. The boys reached at about 12. Played catching till about 1.30. The girls left. Charmaine and Hui Min went home. Ming Zhen and I went to buy drinks at J8. Walked around J8 too. Then at about 2, headed home.
Took 58 to Serangoon central and bought an ezlink cover. Then at about 3.15, went back home with my maid.
basketball shoes
ReplyDeletenike air max 90
kobe 9
nike roshe run
yeezy shoes
longchamp outlet
adidas nmd r1
yeezy boost 350 v2
adidas neo shoes
skechers outlet online