Blog Archive

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Got up late today, walked to bus stop and missed the bus. So I walked back home and got my dad to fetch me to school. Today was rather slack. For the 3rd period, we went to the netball court for the 2E5 vs 2E4 netball match. 2E5 won. :)

Went for recess, then Home Econs. The class watched a movie whereas Ming Zhen and I sat at the back to read our books. :x Got back our report books as well. After school, Hui Min, Charmaine, Ming Zhen, Shawna and I went to the library for awhile then went to Macs. Afterwards, Charmaine went off. The rest of us were deciding where to go. Finally, we went to the playground beside the interchange. They played while I read. After awhile, we went to another playground near the KDF. Then lastly, at 5pm, we headed to Shawna's place. Played at the playground there. At about 6+, Shawna and Ming Zhen went to the sauna. Hui Min and I waited outside and took photos.

Left there about 6.30. Walked to J8 with Ming Zhen. Went Macs to get fries and then homed at 7.30. Today's the last day of school already! Means there will be no more schooling and meeting my classmates. D:

1 comment: