My lovely slumber was once again disrupted by my maid at 7.30am. Saw that it was raining and rushed to wash up. My dad brought me to school at 8am. Resulting in me, reaching there at 8.15. Walked up to the dance studio and saw Tetsa and the rest, rehearsing. Ms Aljunied told us to go in at about 8.40. Went in and were told to sit in groups and I was the only one there from my group. -.- Ming Zhen, Charmaine and Charmaine arrived shortly. We rehearsed the poem quickly. I can say it's rather well done, in such a short time. Gotten 72 marks for our performance. Although it wasn't one of the best, it's satisfactory.
After we were dismissed at 10.40, Charmaine, Charmaine, Hui Min, Ming Zhen, Shawna and I went to J8 and went to have breakfast/lunch there. Ate mee sua. After that went to NTUC. At about 11.45, all went separate ways. Ming Zhen went home to sleep, as usual. Charmaine Chan went home to cook her spaghetti. Lew went home to sleep. Shawna went home to get prepared for school afterwards.


This is the Singapore version of Ru Hua. :)Leaving Hui Min and I, both that doesn't want to go home. We were deciding where to go. We saw the bus 128 at the bus stop notice board. Seeing that it goes to Novena, we waited there. But after awhile, we realised it only comes in the morning. -.- So much for sitting there. So we took the MRT to Novena. Reached Novena and walked to United Square. Saw many cute dustbins! :X Went Toy`R`Us to play awhile. Then we went to Pizza Hut for lunch again. We ordered a student meal and waited for about 30 minutes before it came. Ate our chicken baked pasta in a jiffy. Hui Min wasn't full yet. Saw many children auditioning to be models. Hui Min saw a girl that looks extremely like JieYun!









Walked back to Novena at about 2.45. Went to Square 2 and walked first. Took lots of pictures there. :) Went to a korean stall and Hui Min bought fried noodles and I bought sunflower seeds. Walked around and after that, Hui Min bought peach yoghurt for $2.25 for only 1 oz. -.- Went back to Novena Square and went to the food court. Ate Mango Milk Ice. Strolled around and we walked to the This Fashion shop at the mrt station. Laughed at many things Hui Min did. -.-


Unglam. -.-Took the train back to AMK hub. Went to the This Fashion at central. Again, Hui Min did many funny things there! Walked around central. Hui Min wanted to eat Mango Ice but I was trying to control her from not doing so. Went to the stall beside donut master and I gave in to her. She bought herself a big bowl of Mango Ice costing only $2, which was way more reasonable than her yoghurt. I bought myself chicken fillet. Sat down and ate and chatted. At about 5.50, we went back home. Took 133 back and slept on the bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment