Blog Archive

Monday, September 01, 2008

Received my belated birthday present from Grandma (Maple) today! Thanks :D
Woke up at 8.30 today by Amanda. -.- Was about to get my money from my dad but it turns out he left house early today. So I had no choice to get from mom. Got $12 from her. Took some from my piggy bank. Left house at 12.15(?), and it started to rain. Had to get my maid to get the umbrella out. Wanted to take 156 with Hui Min but I didn't make it in time. :( So I had to wait for the next bus to come, which was 156.

Reached Bishan at about 12.45 and went to Mini Toons to buy hp strap. Then I went to NLB to find Tetsa, Mavis, Fan Yue and Hui Min. When I reached, they were already done discussing. So Hui Min and I went to the bus stop opposite Bishan Mrt and took 54 to Far East. Reached there at about 1.45. Went to buy mee sua and sat down and ate. Walked around far east looking for the tee-shirt shop that I wanted to buy but failed to. At 4+, Shawna, Jin Guo and Adriel came. Went to buy horlicks while Hui Min bought bubble tea. After that, continued walking and finally found the shop with Shawna's help. :) Bought a teeshirt. When we were done, the 5 of us walked to Takashimaya. The boys wanted to buy a toy sword for their Literature proj. After they bought, we took 162 back to AMK while Shawna took 54. The ride there was long. Saw an ex-guangyang in the bus!

Hui Min, Jin Guo and I alighted at the stop opposite AMK hub. Walked to the shop beside donut master and ate. After that, see Jin Guo play gunbound for awhile and we all went home whereas Jin Guo waited for his mom. While we walking from Takashimaya to the bus stop, we saw this F1 vehicle.
Here's Adriel with the 2 racers!

That's all for today, maybe going to WWW with class on wednesday. :)

1 comment: