What an unlucky day! -.-
Woke up at 10 and was about to ask my parents to give me some money so that I could go out but they have already left for the market. -.- Gave dad a call and he said he'd give me when he returns. So I waited for them to come back from the market with my breakfast. When they came back they gave me $30. But unfortunately, Hui Min's mother decided not to let her out all of a sudden. So, I got the $30 for nothing. Well, actually not.
Watched TV and fell asleep. When I woke up, mom asked whether I want to go to Suntec. I agreed. But then awhile later, she said we're not going anymore because she's having a headache. -.-! Watched cartoons while talking to Shawna on the phone. Wanted to go downstairs to buy something to eat but it has been raining since late morning. I guess by the time it stops raining, it'll be dinner already. Maybe I'll bring an umbrella or something. There's school tomorrow.. Means there'll be homework, homework and more homework! Sighs.
longchamp
ReplyDeleteair jordans
hermes belt
michael kors outlet
adidas stan smith
skechers outlet