Walked to school myself today. First day of the year that the DM wasn't present. Had PE for first lesson. Retook my sit and reach. Got 39cm. Next went down to the parade square to play floor ball with the rest. Played till about 10 minutes left of PE, went to play badminton.
After PE was Literature. Ms Aljunied wasn't here so Ms Seah took over. We did mind mapping on Romeo and Juliet. Then did a tableau on the ball.
Went for recess and then CME. We did our presentation today. After it was done, Mdm Ernie allowed us to learn our spelling.
Had Chinese next. We had our spelling. Miss Leong wanted to mark the books on the spot and show us our CA marks. So she got me to be her calculator. Special treatment. Hehe. I counted for her the percentage. A few of them got 2 marks, and only 4 got full marks. Luckily I did study, so I got full marks. Hehe. After she was done marking the books in about 8 minutes, she got me to read out the percentage to her so that she could key into the computer. I read it out at a normal voice and when it seems like the whole class could hear everybody's score. When the class is quiet, it's easier to project our voices.
After Chinese was English. We did on vocabulary questions. Miss Toh said she'd give me a present on Monday. Maybe it's a English assessment book. :x Who knows.
When we were dismissed, we went to the canteen to buy some snacks up to eat. When we went to class, quite a number of people didn't attend the course. Lucky I went. Mama came and left at 2. So she got her attendance taken.
Ming Zhen and I were planning to leave after eating the mooncakes. Greedy us. But we only got to eat ours at 3+ whereas Hui Min ate theirs at 2+.
When the course was over, Ming Zhen, a few of the boys and I went up to look for Hui Min and Xun Man. Then... Ming Zhen went to the water cooler and got tailed by the boys. They pulled Ming Zhen by the bag and into the boys' toilet. When she was inside, they all took out their handphones and started to shoot videos. After a while when Ming Zhen escaped, Hui Min went over. She got pulled in as well. I was the bystander. Haha. They pulled her by her bag and she released her bag. Then an idea struck me. I took my water bottle out and filled it with cold, freezing water cooler water. Then I threw the water in. Xun Man got so wet he had to change his shirt. And the water even had a little bit of blue berry juice added to it. So Xun Man was lucky. Hahaha. In the end, all the boys cornered Hui Min in one cubicle, I threw the water in and all ran out. Alas, she got her bag back.
Then Ming Zhen, Hui Min, Jonathan Lee, Lester, Xun Man, Malcolm and I walked to J8. Lester was like a dog following behind us. After awhile, we left them. Went to Macs to buy ice cream and up to the food court. Hui Min had fried rice there. Chatted about some stuffs. Then we went to shop around. We went to the 3rd level and I saw the winnie the pooh key chain where the costume can be removed. Put my $1 in and a nice one came out! Hui Min wanted the mickey and minnie mouse keychain and she got me to turn for her. We prayed and turned and it came out exactly what she wanted!
We then went home. Hui Min and I walked to the interchange and saw Jonathan Lee and his dad. Hui Min's bus came shortly. Whereas mine came 10 minutes later! -.- Walked home and had dinner at 6+.
It was a fun day today!
longchamp
ReplyDeleteair jordans
hermes belt
michael kors outlet
adidas stan smith
skechers outlet