Blog Archive

Friday, August 15, 2008



Vice chairman!
Do visit my friends' blogshop @ http://www.monsta-love.blogspot.com/ :D
No regrets if you go!

Got my dad to fetch me to school unintentionally today. After singing the national anthem and pledge, DM went to catch girls with fringe. When we walked to my class, Charmaine Chan/Lew and I were called out. We sat there and a couple more girls came out. At first, we didn't even know why we were even called out for. Then when all the classes went back, he asked us to write down our names and said that he will be checking on Monday.
When we were released, DM caught some others for skirt. I wasn't. :D

First lesson was PE. Went to the field to see those running again for their 2.4km.

After PE was Literature. The 2 poetry instructors were absent as one wasn't feeling well, I presume. So Miss Aljunied took over. At first we separated ourselves in groups on 4. My group consisted of Charmaine Chan, Lew and Ming Zhen. We were tasked to do the poetry slam on shopping. Cracked my brain and thought of a lousy one. After that we were told to do a 8 lined poem on Romeo and Juliet. The 3 of them were talking about their longevity. So I did the poem myself. Turns out only our group completed it in time.

Went for recess and then to CME class. The computer in class wasn't working so we went to computer lab 3 to see the projects. 2 groups presented.

After CME was Chinese. We went through the SAIL. And Miss Leong told us our CA paper score. Apparently I got 33/60. That's a pass for me! :D

English next. Miss Toh went through about pronouns.

When class ended, we went to the canteen for lunch. Then at 1.30, we went to class 23 for the chinese enrichment course. We had a chinese instructor (of course) from China. Her accent was very strong. And her vocabulary of chinese was..... unbelievable. Somemore, she was talking about History of China. Thus, making the lesson super boring and uninteresting. So, I lent Ming Zhen's handphone ear piece. Listened to music and read Retyssa's book. The instructor didn't care at all either. 2 hours finally passed. And we were released.

Hui Min, Shawna, Ming Zhen and I went to the bubble tea shop outside school. I bought a drink, Ming Zhen bought corn, Hui Min bought waffle and Shawna bought fries. When we were done eating, we walked to the NTUC near school. Strolled in awhile and Hui Min bought a bottle of cooling water. After that, it was already 4+. So we all headed home. Took bus 58 to YZPS. Saw Nicholas on it. Alighted and went to 7-11 to buy nachos. Walked home then. Reached home at around 5.15pm. Going out with Hui Min tomorrow to do the teacher's day cards! :D Hope I don't lack of anything tomorrow.

1 comment: