Blog Archive

Monday, August 11, 2008

I seriously can't stand the weather! It's so hot, hot, hot, hot, hot. Zzz. Almost missed the badminton match today. Overslept and woke up at 10am instead. Which is the time the match starts. Rushed to the living room and switched on the TV. Singapore player, was playing with Malaysia player, Lee CW. As what I heard from Hui Min, Lee CW is world 2nd. No doubt that Susilo would lose. But at least he've done his best. :D

At 10:24am, Singapore's Tao Li, 100m butterfly swimming's race started. It was impressive that she could get into the finals already. Having that she had gotten 3rd for the heats. But at the finals, it was rather disappointing, she gotten 5th instead. But great job still.

Finished my McDonald breakfast that mom bought for me, and went to use the computer. Played games in MSN with Shit. Had my lunch at 3 then.

Supposedly wanted to go with Yu Shuen to AMK popular today, but couldn't make it out. :(
Well, I shall end here today. There's still homework to be done. :)

1 comment: