Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Had a Maths test today! It was fairly okay. Except that my equations didn't make sense.

After Maths, there was Art. My computer mouse wasn't functioning at all. So I changed to the computer beside Erwin. Anyway, the instructor only touched on the basics of photoshop today.

Went for recess and then Science. Had a test too, which didn't felt like a test. It was practically a open discussion test where everyone was trying to cheat. But Miss Lim didn't seem to mind.

Went for Geography and Lester realised he misplaced his handphone in Science class. Watched the same old video clip again on reclaimation of land.

Then we went back to Mrs Foo's homeroom for PCCG. Today's topic was on Internet Addiction. Did some work on a mahjong paper. When class was about the end, the hunt for Lester's phone started. Mrs Foo and some boys went over to 2E2 to do a search too. When we were dismissed and passed the 'checkpoint', Ming Zhen, Hui Min, Charmaine, Shawna and I went to J8 for teachers' day gifts. We went to the basement to print class photos for the teachers. Then Charmaine and I bought crispy chicken. Ming Zhen and I then went home while the 3 of them went to AMK.

1 comment: