Blog Archive

Friday, July 25, 2008

xin hui: Okok, next time we shall head home together! :D
JO AN: Hello Joan! Long time no see, you're linked. :D
YUSHUENN: Haha, not mean at all!
& Emili: Who says I'm not been online-ing recently! I was on but you wasn't!

Dad fetched me to school today. First lesson was PE. For the first period of the lesson, we went to the computer lab to do a survey. After it ended, we continued our PE lesson. We went up to the hall to play Badminton.

Second period was Literature. Today, we had a workshop on Poetry. There were 2 poetry instructors coaching us. Gonna get scolded by Mrs Teo on Monday with Ming Zhen. Damn. -.-

After recess, went to CME class. She gave us a sort of 'project work' to do.

Chinese next, we went through the 'san zi jing'. And our textbook chapter too.

For english, Miss Toh went through about how to write a formal letter. I was doing up the banner for road relay.

When school ended, went to the canteen. Had my lunch there. When it was 1:40pm, we went up to the Music Room to assemble. When they're assembling. I made my way down to the General Office to find Miss Leong. Waited for all the other groups to go up the buses. Then, I took the last bus there with Miss Leong. Reached there, and saw the milo van! The Milo van parked itself at the ending point. Moses, Colin, Shawn Teo, You Hao and I started to pour out the milo into cups. Then I served them to the teachers. The race began all of a sudden when we heard the horn. Ming Zhen was fast! Being the 1st runner, she came in 2nd. Even before the Athletics. Next runner was Hui Min, she was 2nd too. The 3rd runner is Mavis. She came in 6th or 7th? She caused Charmaine Lew to run faster. Luckily, we came in 2nd! Then, Charmaine's sister saw Mavis walking and told her. Mavis then got a nagging from Charmaine. Haha.

The boys' race started soon after. Malcolm was the first runner. He came in 1st. Next runner was Jonathan. He came in 1st as well. However, the third runner, Gabriel, came in 2nd or 3rd. The last runner, Xun Man, ran all the way. So, the girls and boys from 2E5 has both gotten 2nd position!

When the prize giving ceremony was over, we went to took some pictures with Mrs Foo and Miss Leong.

When we were dismissed, Hui Min, Ming Zhen, Fan Yue, Jonathan, Moses, Gabriel, You Hao, Shawn, Colin, Malcolm and I took bus back to Bishan. Ming Zhen and Fan Yue went off then. The rest of us made our way to Junction 8 food court. We had our dinner there. After that, went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment