Blog Archive

Friday, July 04, 2008

Thursday 3rd July 2008
Went to school early today.
Firstly had Maths lesson.
It was a bit 'different'.
We were told to measured the 3 courts at the parade square.
After measuring, we went back to class to complete our work.
Had Mrs Teo 'Exciting' Geography lesson.
Practically did sudoku the whole lesson.
Went to chinese lesson next.
Ms Leong asked for volunteers for hosting the Xi`An students.
After recess had Home & Economics.
Sadly, we had Mrs Chan for our teacher -.-
Don't know why but my apron's so short. D:
I partnered with Tetsa! :D
We cooked Tau Suan; which it didn't taste nice.
So I gave all of mine + Jonathan Lee's share to Darrick!
He said it was nice. -.-
When school ended, Ming Zhen, Hui Min and I went to the canteen.
I was deciding whether to go badminton, so was Elisa.
Once we heard it was Ms Tew.
We went! :D
Training as usual, was tough.
Elisa had cramps after doing the 'Duck Walk'.
So I accompanied her to the bread shop.
Then we returned to the badminton hall.
Once the people left at 4, I trained with Yong Xin.
Did some physical training and then played a match.
When badminton ended, did an exceptionally long cool down.
After cool down, went to J8 with Yong Xin to walk awhile.
About 6.45, we went home.
Reached home and had dinner, and then watched some TV.
And then went to sleep! :D

Today
Today morning, tricked my dad into thinking it was raining.
So he brought me to school.
Had PE for first lesson.
Ran 7 rounds of the outer of the school hall.
And then took height and weight.
I lost about 1 KG? -.-
Apparently I lost height too! D:
And I thought people are suppose to grow TALL and not SHORT. :D
Nevermind, it might be a blessing in disguise! :x
After PE, strained my muscles as I didn't do any warm ups. -.-
Had Literature next.
Tried my very best not to fall asleep.
And indeed I didn't. :D
After recess, it was CME.
Didn't do anything much.
Next had Chinese, we had spelling.
Charmaine Lew/Chan and I are gonna host the Xi`An pupils! :D
We would be able to skip classes when we follow them on their learning journeys. *Yippeee!*
Went for English lesson next, we did some essay planning.
We will be having a new teacher next lesson! :D
After school ended, Shawna, Hui Min, Ming Zhen and I went to J8 to look for Jonathan Papa's birthday present.
Should not say what we bought for him :D
Once we bought it, Ming Zhen and Hui Min went home.
Shawna and I went to MacDonald to buy ice-cream.
Sat there for about 30 mins to chat about the upcoming monday.
Next, went to walk around J8.
Went to Top of the 8's playgroud and took photos! :D

Went home around 5 (?)
Fell asleep while watching TV.
Woke up at 7.30 and went to eat dinner.
Going to play uno on msn with frend now.
Good Nights all! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment