Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tag replies:
LITING ♥: Hahahha, thanks! :D
♥Lynn;Pudd: Thank you pudd pudd!

Wahaha, hello all.
This is what happened on Monday 7th of July.

Monday 7/7/08
Woke up by Hui Min's text message at 8+ in the morning.
Replied it and then went back to sleep.
Woke up again at 9.30am.
Bathe and watched TV and left the house at 10.30am.
Waited for the damn bus for 20 minutes.
I thought I was going to be late but it turns out I was pretty early.
When I arrived at Bishan, I called Shawna and she said she was at NTUC.
Went to look for her and she wasn't there.
I saw Jin Guo and then I went up to the mrt with him.
When I saw Shawna, her slipper broke. (again) :D
So I accompanied her to Bata to buy a new pair.
She, refusing to just go for the adult type slipper, bought a kiddy slipper.
It has those flowery thingys on it.
Everyone laughed when they saw it. :x
People who are going to Sentosa are: Me, Shawna, Fan Yue, Hui Min, Charmaine Lew, Andrew, You Hao, Gabriel, Colin, Lester, Shawn Teo/Tham, Erwin, Yong Ming and Jin Guo.
When everyone was here, we took the mrt to Harbourfront at 12+.
Then took the skytrain into Sentosa.
We wanted to go to Palawan Beach but no idea how, we ended up in Siloso.
Shawn Tham laid out the tent and we prepared the food.
Ate and played till about 2, the girls and I went with Fan Yue to buy her clothes as she forgotten to bring hers.
Walked a long distance and finally found a shop.
We bought 4 water guns too.
Walked back to our beach area.
Turns out some boys got bitten by jellyfish.
Played and played.
Then about 4+ [?], Jonathan Lee/Khoh, Malcolm and Xun Man came.
Played till about 6+, then we cut the brownie Andrew brought.
Took a group photo.
Walked out at 'bout 7.45pm.
Then reached Bishan at 8.30.
Charmaine Lew, Shawn Tham and I had our dinner at KFC.
We were listening to Shawn Tham telling 'stories'. :D
Took the bus home and reached about 9.30.
Watched some TV and then went to sleep.
Pictures will be posted some other day!

Today
There was a few droplets of rain this morning.
I thought we would be assembling in the homeroom. :D
But it turns out it wasn't. :(
Had boring lessons the whole day today.
There was a 'surprise' Maths test.
Luckily, it wasn't that difficult. :D
After school ended, went to Badminton.
After Badminton, went to walk at J8 with Pei Yi for awhile.
Then took the bus home. :D
Stopping here for today.
Toodles!




1 comment: