Blog Archive

Friday, July 18, 2008

Lovely;

Girlfriends! :D Tooked this at Merlion Park.

Hello all, :D
Today was a rather tiring day. Once again, I woke up late. Rushed, and managed to catch the bus on time. :D Walked to the bus stop sleepily. Met up with Hui Min and Ming Zhen. Then we walked off to school. Our first lesson today was PE. Was told to run 6 rounds of the track.
But sort of ran 3 rounds with Charmaine Chan. We were testing out whether if we walk backwards, will people make way for us. Indeed it was true! :D Afterwards, went to play Badminton for a few minutes. Hui Min and I were trying to aim at Choon Seng. :x

We had Literature next. Ms Aljunied returned us the test on Romeo & Juliet. Turns out I passed beautifully. :D

Recess next, bought 5 plates of Chicken Rice today! (4 of them weren't mine.) And got confused with the amount of money given to the stall vendor. -.-

Had CME, then Chinese. We had Chinese spelling today. I managed to memorise the poem. :D Then, Ms Leong talked to us about the things that happened recently. And, she kept mentioning about the 2 people that failed the Maths test. -.-

It was English next. Boy, does that teacher has a bad foundation. Simple names like Charmaine she can spell it as Charmanie. When school ended, went with Charmaine to the canteen. While Hui Min, Ming Zhen and Shawna went to Shawna's place.

After we've eaten, we went to the school library for a while. Then we headed back to Mrs Foo's homeroom. Some idiot tore out my plastic thing that i stick on my table. :( Headed down to the parade square, and sat in the scorching heat. Our first station was Sit & Reach. The one which I hate the most. Managed to pass. -.- It was Inclined Pull-Ups next. There was a 'long queue' waiting to have their turns. Waited for 20 minutes before it was our turn. After IPU, we did shuttle run. Passed it too. :D Then went to the 4th storey to do sit-ups. Passed. Last station, Standing Board Jump. The one that I hate the most. On my first jump, slided on my slippery-non-friction-shoe and fell on my butt. But I still passed, as the teacher counted the further measurement. :D

Went back to class and played for awhile. Watched Ming Zhen and You Hao bicker at each other. HAHAHA. The two of them were running in and out of the class, trying to lock one another out. -.- Ming Zhen and I went downstairs to find Hui Min and Shawna. Saw Amelia there too. Together the 5 of us went to the Bubble tea shop. Shing Ying came shortly after. There was a cute puppy there. Ming Zhen was afraid! :D HAHAH. Then we all went home.

When I reached home, *poof* I was asleep. Woke up at 8 and had my dinner. Watched some TV and surfed the net. Going into Maple now. :D
Toodles! :D

1 comment: