Hmm, I change my Cbox yesterday night. Now it's shoutmix. Shawna has one too! Haha.
My alarm went off at 10am today. Because I had an arranged Krexel this morning at 11.30am. Woke up and logged into maple at 10.30. None of my party members were on yet. -.- Went on to Friendster and chatted with people on msn. Went back into maple at 11.20am. Winter and Coconut were on already. However, the Krexel was delayed as we failed to get a DK and more attackers in time. So, our final Krexel was at 1pm. Together, Winter, Amanda, Coconut, Lyn (Coconut's friend) and I went in. Winter and Lyn started killing the left eye. The slacking Amanda summoned her Bahamus and sat at a safe spot while her Bahamus did all the hitting. I looked at the magic attack damages that were inflicted on them, except Amanda. It was 2.2k, 2.1k. At that time I had no hyper body. So my HP was rather low. Wearing all my HP equips, my HP was 2452. I risked my life and jumped up. The first damage on me was 2.3k. And then it ranged from 2.1k to 2.3k. I was safe. So I helped out hitting the left eye. After 45 minutes have past. The left eye died. That was 500 million HP. I also gotten 6% from it. When we started killing the right eye, the NL, Lyn, had already used up 65% of her stars. So, we continued hitting it. That silly Amanda, sat beside the eye, summoned her Bahamus and went to sleep. Due to the lag, I died. But Coconut ressurated me. About 20 minutes after we started hitting the right eye, Lyn ran out of stars. So, 2 man Eye. There was 2x drop. From 2pm to 3pm. When Amanda MG went off, she died. Coconut was unable to ress her as she used it on me. -.- Luckily, right eye died at 2.55pm. That was 5 minutes before the 2x drop was over! We had rather good drops. A WA46 Craven, Mana Reflection SB and the Magnet thing for DKs. The craven's price is 50m to 60m. I have gotten 11% from the right eye. Whereas Winter only gotten 1% from both eyes. -.-
After Krexelling, went training with Coconut. When she went off, I went to slack in the FM. My parents bought a pau home for me. They also bought a bowl of noodles with chicken. My dad gave me some of it. He didn't tell me that there was chilli. So, I was practically sweating all the way. Forget what I did just now. But at 6.45(?), I fell asleep. In the midst of commenting Kelly. Hehe, got woken up by my dad at 8pm to have my dinner. Thats all for today. School tomorrow! >.
huarache shoes
ReplyDeleteadidas superstar
nike air zoom
links of london sale
nike roshe one
air max 90
salomon speedcross
nike dunks
michael kors outlet online
longchamp handbags