Blog Archive

Sunday, July 06, 2008


FrostyDEMON Level 24. :D



FrostyFairy Level 83. :(

It's 1.38pm, and I'm very bored. ):
Can't wait to the class outing-cum-birthday party tomorrow at Sentosa! :D
Haven't actually got the things I'm allocated to bring yet.
Going out afterwards to get them!
Woke up super early today, at around 9am?
Then, went to play Maple.
My FrostyDEMON levelled 2 times! :D
Was doing Kerning PQ and some stupid leader doesn't know how to help.
Seeing that my damage was so lousy. -.-
Used my friend's married account to go Amoria PQ with Amanda.
My first time doing it.
So many portals, didn't know which one to go in.
Left with no choice but to shadow one of the party members. -.-
Killed the white colour balrog, and got about 11k exp (?).
Pretty good, seeing that my level was just 73.
Alrights, I'm going to take my shower now and then head downstairs.
To get the things I'm needed to bring tomorrow. :D
Shall blog again tomorrow about the outing!

Tag replies:
Panda: Lol Lee, how's your blog coming along? o.O
我是 SHELL: Darrrr! HAHAA. Thanks for your tag! :D Take care and I love you too! :D
shawna: Hahaha, don't know why that time it couldn't work. But now can work already. Yay! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment