Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dreams.

Monday

Dad drove me to school today. First lesson was Geography. Charmaine Lew needed the toilet urgently. So Charmaine Chan and I followed her to the toilet on the 2nd floor. Charmaine.C and I were talking outside. So Charmaine.L couldn't concentrate on her "business". At about 8, Charmaine.C and I went back to class first. We told Mrs Teo that we went to the toilet. She said it wasn't a valid reason. So, she made us sit on the floor and face the wall. -.- At 8:20, Charmaie.L was finally done. She came back to class but Mrs Teo told her to go to the office and get a letter or she wouldn't be allowed to enter. And so, she did. -.-

It was Chinese next. Miss Leong gave us instructions on what to do tomorrow. She then let us watch the movie, "I not stupid 2".

After recess, it was Science. We were supposed to have a science test. But we pleaded with Miss Lim that we'll have it on Tuesday. Reluctantly, she allowed.

Maths next, it was pretty restless. We went through our graphs and handed it up.

Had English next. Ms Toh made us sit in groups of 4. My group consisted of Hui Min, Shawna and Charmaine.C. We did about formal letter writing.

After school, we went to the new bubble tea stall. Bought snow ice. After that, Ming Zhen, Hui Min, Shawna and I went to the library to borrow books. After a short while, Hui Min left. Then, Shawna went home. Ming Zhen and I went to NTUC. I then took bus 58 to Serangoon. I walked to Central. Went to buy seaweed and fish noodles home to eat. It was a long and perspiring road home.

Today

Woke up, almost late. Walked down to the bus stop at 6:35am. Saw the Kuo Chuan girl which I see every morning. That was a signal that the bus hasn't arrive. Therefore, I waited and waited. At last, the bus came at 7:05am. That leaves me with 5 minutes to walk if there isn't a traffic jam. Unfortunately, the very lucky bus, was caught up in one. I reached the bus interchange at 7:25am. I forgotten that today we had to go to the school hall. So I thought that I might go in at 7:40am so that I need to run. Even at the slow pace I'm walking, I reached at 7:35am. Wrote my name down and went to the school hall. Escorted by a prefect. Sat by the corridor and glued my eyes to the screen. The presenter was talking about a National Day event. First lesson was English. Today is the day that our Demerit point system starts! Miss Toh then wrote on the board, Stealing is a punishable offence. I was clueless at what she was pin-pointing. Then, she said that after a group of girls (My friends and I) left the class, the pencil box that she confiscated from Yong Ming was missing. So, she suspected one of the girls that had stolen it. Fortunately, we did not take it. However, it was Xun Man that did. Nice of him to admit.

Second period was Chinese. For the first lesson, we continued watching the movie. For the 2nd period, we discussed about SOMETHING concerning the movie. I couldn't understand what they were trying to say.

Went for recess. Had life science. We talked about Microbial Biotechnology. And stuffs on Agriculture.

Science next. The class spent the whole of first period asking questions. Then, we had our test on the second period. Supposedly to be the first. It was rather simple. Hope I'll pass.

Maths afterwards. Forgotten to bring my 2B Maths text. Mrs Foo was mad, VERY MAD.

After school ended, decided not to go the Badminton as I was having a headache. Elisa skipped it with me too. Went to the Bubble tea shop with Charmaine. Shawna went home. Bought snow ice again. Then Charmaine took a cab and went off. I went to the interchange and sat there and finished my snow ice. Felt that it was too early. So I went to the library to read my book. Read about few dozen pages and 1 hour passed by! A good way to spend time is to go to the library. Borrowed 2 books and returned 1. Took the bus to Serangoon Ave 3. Walked to the coffee shop and bought fish noodles home again. Reached home at 4:45pm. Ate and went to bathe. Going to do my Maths hmwk now. Toodles. :D

1 comment: